Tuesday 1 September 2020

Romantic Quotes To Impress Your Love

Here are some famous and very romantic quotes which will warm your heart and express your love for your partner.

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. Max Muller

One day you will kiss a man you can’t breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence. Karen Marie Moning

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever. Rabindranath Tagore

You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Dr. Seuss

To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed. Valerie Lombardo

There is no pretending,’ Jace said with absolute clarity. ‘I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I’ll love you then.’ Cassandra Clare

My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. Christina White

There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. Sarah Dessen

You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul. Julie de Lespinasse

I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul. Pablo Neruda

The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone. Jane Austen

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you. DeAnna Anderson

Promise me you’ll never forget me, because if I thought you would, I’d never leave. A.A. Milne

You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you. Dierks Bentley

Your hand touching mine. This is how galaxies collide. Sanober Khan

I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep, cuz I’d miss you babe and I don’t wanna miss a thing. Aerosmith

She was ready to deny the existence of space and time rather than admit that love might not be eternal. Simone de Beauvoir

My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul. Boris Kodjoe

I crossed a thousand leagues to come to you and lost the best part of me along the way. Don’t tell me to leave. George R.R. Martin

Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. Rosemonde Gerard

In short, I will part with anything for you, but you. Mary Wortley Montagu

For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home. Stephanie Perkins

And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. J.R.R. Tolkien

You’re nothing short of my everything. Ralph Block

They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now. Edna St. Vincent Millay

My heart is and always will be yours. Jane Austen

You can’t force love, I realized. It’s there or it isn’t. If it’s not there, you’ve got to be able to admit it. If it is there, you’ve got to do whatever it takes to protect the ones you love. Richelle Mead

Your love shines in my heart as sun that shines upon the earth. Eleanor Di Guillo

Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. Elinor Glyn

So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. Paulo Coelho

Love understands love; it needs no talk. Francis Havergal

But love, I’ve come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day. Nicholas Sparks

Love stretches your heart and makes you big inside. Margaret Walker

So, it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me … every day. Nicholas Sparks

Love brings to life whatever is dead around us. Franz Rosenzweig

I’ve been in love with you since the very beginning. You asked why there isn’t anyone else in my life, and the reason … is you. Julie James

In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars. Beth Revis

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love. Sophocles

You are my heart, my life, my entire existence. Julie Kagawa

It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it. Tom Hanks

The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space. Marilyn Monroe

The very essence of romance is uncertainty. Oscar Wilde

Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, but you can feel it. Nicholas Sparks

To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything T. Tolis

If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were. Kahlil Gibran

I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. Leo Christopher

Love is a rebellious bird that nobody can tame. Veronica Rossi

I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.

My soul will find yours. Jude Deveraux

I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more Angelita Lim

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. Emily Brontë

Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet. Plato

For thousands of nights I dreamed of making love to you. No man on earth has ever hated sunrise as I do. Lisa Kleypas

We loved with a love that was more than love. Edgar Allan Poe

There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. Friedrich Nietzsche

I desire a love so loud that is shatters the darkness — its echoes reverberating through the rising and falling of the sun. Gareth Egan

Love is friendship that has caught fire. Ann Landers

When love is not madness it is not love. Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Here it’s safe, here it’s warm. Here the daisies guard you from every harm. Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true. Here is the place where I love you. Suzanne Collins

Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. Mother Teresa

Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’ Erich Fromm

Just because I’m not forever by your side doesn’t mean that’s not precisely where I want to be. Stephanie Laurens

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. Audrey Hepburn

For plenty more romance, check out www.storiend.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment